GREEN ROOIBOSA real voluptuous caress, delicious and comforting to the body ...
« EFFICACITY »
- Containing no caffeine or tannin, this drink may be enjoyed at any time for your enjoyment ...
Green Rooibos, like green teas, has not undergone the conventional fermentation (oxidation).
After harvesting is quickly dried, and thus retain more antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
« NATURAL »
- Rooibos contains ten times more antioxidants than green tea and is particularly used for centuries in traditional medicine in South Africa.
Councils Allo'Nature ...
To be consumed at any time of day.
Store in a dry place before opened.
This organic tea is eaten hot or cold, either plain, slightly sweet or milk added. She also accompanies fruit juices, honey and lemon.
Recommended brewing time: 5 to 6 minutes (no bitterness whatever the duration of infusion).
The constituents of rooibos ²
* Mineral salts (iron, potassium, copper, calcium, magnesium, manganese, sodium)
* Very low amount of tannins
* Trace elements,
* Caffeine-free, caffeine-free,
* Without additives,
* No preservatives,
* Without dye,
* Of vitamin C,
* Flavonoids, such as Aspalathine and Nothofagine
(natural compound found in parts of higher plants, including roots, stems, flowers, fruits and seeds, whose main function is the pigment plants, required to trigger fertilization). .
(²) Ingredients from organic farming.
20 Vacuum Bags
PET in bags